Untold words....!

Saturday 3 December 2011

From A Heart, For A Heart...


3:00 AM

Night is quiet, very quiet...

A quiet moment and a window opens. Window, of my mind, of my thoughts. So many thoughts, surrounding me.
I see a hazy picture. Focusing...
The picture is becoming clear. I tried to shake it away but can't! I tried again. Still, cannot!
Why is that, why can't I?
It's because it is a part of me. Was! a part of me.

My Past...

Our past when in sweet memories often bring a sweet smile. But, memories are not always like this. Not always a sunshine in a dark night, not always a warm breeze in this cold.

A moment of thought passes away and smile touches my lips. This is not the past, this is not the same. A step has been taken. It is a new beginning, a new start.

I am in present. Suddenly, the cold stopped stinging me, the night stopped scaring me. My Allah is with me, I am not alone :)

Alhamdulillah!
-AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...